Functional Performance Group Classes
An effective, efficient, and fun group training program. The foundation of our successful Performance program is based on a fine balance between clinically structured programming, and high quality coaching. Here at BD we ensure that all individuals from beginners to advanced athletes will be well looked after and catered for. We coach in a non intimidating environment, with high quality equipment, and world class educated trainers.
The training incorporates a holistic view on fitness. We incoporate a balanced mixture of Strength Training, Olympic Lifting, Gymnastics, Calisthenics, Metabolic Conditioning, Endurance and Skill related tasks.
Group classes are offered Monday through Friday in the morning and evening awell as Saturday mornings. Completion of either a PT session or Strength and Conditioning Cycle is a pre-requisite for joining any our group classes if brand new to training.
'Functional Performance' Group Classes
- Classes include a dynamic warm-up, skill or strength training, the Workout of the Day (or WOD), and mobility work.
- Workouts can always be scaled so that new athletes can workout alongside regular athletes.
- Workouts change every day to keep it fun and interactive.
- We encourage all athletes to record and track their progress/workout times/scores on WODIFY.
- This is a self-directed hour for you to peronally work on specific skills, your mobility or getting stronger.
- A BD coach might be on-hand to coach informally, offer workout advice, or assist with skills.
TEAM WOD Hour
- Want to meet the community? Best way to do it its to come to one of the Saturday Team Wod
- There are no pre-requisites to joining this class and it is a fun way to kick off your weekend